The world’s top gaming laptop brand is said to be Razer, an iconic laptop company. This is mainly due to their capacity to create laptops that have the ideal mix between performance and design.
- One of the best releases of 2021 is MSI Modern 14!
- Review of the Lenovo P51s, a Flexible Workstation Laptop
Razer therefore introduced the Blade Stealth in 2020 to complement its lineup of exceptional gaming laptops. It’s impressive how much power and performance this laptop offers in a small, stylish package.
Opening this specific black box reveals a stunning 13.3-inch 4K touch display that is highly bright and colorful, with a pre-installed rainbow wallpaper to showcase this. Despite having a modest profile, the keyboard is only somewhat responsive. The touch pad is a touch pad, as are all touch pads; it’s good for online browsing but terrible for gaming.
The Razer Blade Stealth 13 has a small number of ports for gaming peripherals like a real mouse or mechanical keyboard. A Thunderbolt 3 power port, a USB-C 3.1 port, and two regular USB 3.1 ports are all present. Since every new piece of technology I receive these days is USB-C, I love having two USB-C size connectors to supply power. I can always acquire a hub if I need to connect more than two typical USB devices.
Dimensions, Weight, and Design of the Razer Blade Stealth
The Razer Blade Stealth has a very strong and stylish appearance. To be more exact, the laptop’s body is constructed from coated aluminum that has a charcoal black coating.
This laptop is fairly tough and should be able take severe treatment thanks to its metal shell. In fact, you won’t even notice the slightest bend or crack of the laptop itself.
Additionally, the Razer Blade Stealth has a strong metal bar connection that securely connects its base and lid. As a result, even when pushed firmly, the laptop’s lid would move little when opened.
Speaking of the lid, it has a triple-headed snake logo of Razer positioned in the middle, which is the Razer logo. This logo’s black accent and polish perfectly match the surface of the lid.
As a result, from a distance, you won’t really see the logo. Now that we’ve covered the outside of the laptop, let’s talk about what it has to offer inside.
The internal structure of the Razer Blade Stealth features an amazing 13.3-inch OLED display to start. It’s impressive that this monitor supports both FHD (1920 x 1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolutions.
- The Razer Blade Stealth’s display should be able to produce stunning visual quality with either of these resolutions. However, the visual quality on the display will be brighter and realistic thanks to the 4K UHD resolution.
- This is due to the fact that the 4K UHD resolution contains almost twice as many pixels as the FHD resolution. The 13.3-inch IPS (In-Plane Switching) display of the Razer Blade Stealth is equipped with either resolution.
Thus, the display provides a variety of viewing angles. As a result, you may see the laptop’s display off-center without experiencing any image or shade loss.
- The Razer Blade Stealth has a backlight chiclet-style keyboard towards the bottom of the device. According to the three RGB lights we frequently see on gaming laptops, this keyboard’s backlight only gives a single RGB color.
- However, the laptop’s keyboard can still be used easily and comfortably in dimly illuminated environments thanks to the single RGB illumination. Additionally, the keyboard’s keys are evenly spaced, extremely sensitive, and provide precise feedback.
- As a result, using the Razer Blade Stealth should be both comfortable and enjoyable overall. The touchpad on the laptop is located underneath the keyboard.
- Additionally, the touchpad has a pair of soft, click integrated click buttons. The touchpad’s surface is further broad and smooth.
The Razer Blade Stealth is relatively small and light in size and weight, while having an aluminum shell. The laptop’s exact dimensions are 304.6 x 210 x 15.3 mm (W x D x H), and its weight is 1480 g.
Size: This laptop should be simple to carry in a handbag because of its small weight. Additionally, the Razer Blade Stealth weighs less than the majority of laptops in its class.
For instance, the Schwenker Vision 15 weighs 1660 g and has dimensions of 355 x 230 x 15 mm (W x D x H).
Blade Stealth Processor (CPU) by Razer
Razer does not provide any processors with a slow speed. This is so because they mostly make gaming laptops, and a processor’s performance is one of the key indicators of a high-performing gaming laptop.
- In regard to this, the Razer Blade Stealth provides two alternatives for powerful Intel processors. A quad-core Intel Core i7-1065G7 CPU with an 8 MB cache is the top choice.
- Additionally, the base and highest frequencies of this CPU are 1.30 GHz and 3.90 GHz, respectively. A quad-core Intel Core i7-1165G CPU with 12 MB of cache memory is the second choice.
- This CPU’s base and highest frequencies for processing speed are 2.80 GHz and 4.70 GHz, respectively. Both of the processors are powerful Intel CPUs, as was already mentioned.
Therefore, the Razer Blade Stealth should be able to handle light and heavy processing tasks with any CPU option. Actually, this laptop should be able to run AAA games without a hitch on any CPU.
Memory (RAM) for the Razer Blade Stealth
When it comes to memory, the Razer Blade Stealth features DDR4 (Dual-Channel) memory and two memory slots. The laptop also includes 16 GB of regular RAM.
- Sadly, it can only support up to 16 GB of RAM. As a result, despite all of the memory slots, you cannot increase the laptop’s memory above 16 GB.
- However, I think the laptop’s 16 GB of RAM will be sufficient to handle the majority of computer duties. In actuality, the laptop’s 16 GB of RAM will be plenty for playing the majority of high-end games.
- With so much RAM, the Razer Blade Stealth should also be able to multitask without any issues. Speaking of multitasking, this laptop shouldn’t lag or slow down while 18 Chrome tabs are open and two YouTube videos are playing at once.
Blade Stealth Graphics Card by Razer
The Razer Blade Stealth uses an exclusive NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Max-Q GPU as its graphics processor. This laptop’s graphics card delivers a dedicated VRAM of 4 GB GDDR5/GDDR6 as a dedicated GPU.
- A base frequency of 930 MHz and a boost frequency of 1125 MHz are also provided by the graphics card. Therefore, the Razer Blade Stealth should be able to perform graphics-intensive applications like video and picture editing with ease thanks to its GPU.
- The laptop should also be suitable for running the majority of the highest quality games. Speaking about video games, Yakuza: Like a Dragon ran smoothly on this laptop with a frame rate of 105.1 fps.
The most compact gaming laptop available is still the Razer Blade Stealth 13. The stealth black shade is sub-molecularly anodized into the high-grade aluminum used for strengthening the unibody structure of the vehicle for most effective dependability.